[P1] Drive Replacement - 4200rpm vs 5400rpm

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Fri Feb 13 16:05:59 PST 2004

That's what kept me from installing the Hitachi 8MB buffer 7200RPM 7K60
drive in my G4 iBook - heat issue concerns. I couldn't find any info on
the web about it so I use the drive in an external Wiebetech case.
Would love to use it as an internal drive - if you come across info
saying it's safe, please let the us know.

Rick