[P1] Need help from anyone who uses Apple's Mail App in OSX

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 15 16:08:03 PST 2004

Jill,

Some isp's require authentication turned on for sending mail
(sasktel.net requires this).

Go to mail prefs and select the account and edit it. At the bottom of
the screen it has outgoing mail server and below this is a button for
advanced, click on this and set authentication to password and enter
the info.

I use mail in OSX all the time and really like the spam control, very
nice and works really well.

Larry