[P1] Location Manager for OS X

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 14:14:52 PST 2004

On Feb 21, 2004, at 4:29 PM, J.C. Webber III wrote:

> Isn't this mainly for OS9 folks who just can't get over it
> (the fact that OSX does not do things like OS9 did)?

Nope. It's intended for people who use their powerbooks in many
locations and need to enhance their abilities to change locations and
various settings with a single menu selection instead of having to open
the preference pane and do all of the changes manually.

That's what the old location manager did, save various settings and
eliminate the need to make manual changes.

One ability is missing though, the Sharing options don't seemed to be
saved but time may tell as I use it more.

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>