[P1] Location Manager for OS X

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 06:16:55 PST 2004

On Feb 23, 2004, at 10:06 PM, Jonathan Fletcher wrote:

> Do you have AppleTalk turned on in the Services pane of Directory
> Access? Sorry, if this is an insult to your intelligence, but that is
> what it sounds like you are experiencing.

Nope. Now do. That also seems to have resolved a networking problem I
was having with my two Powerbooks where I would have to restart one of
them if I changed locations.

Why would not having read something be an insult to my intelligence?
:) With all of the problems I have trouble shot in 20 years with no
help or guidance, I am sufficiently convinced of my abilities...  :)
Who else has built a local talk network with 8 Macs using phone wire
and telephone y connectors creating a maze of wires resembling a
Christmas tree? No hub needed...

[snip]

Now, about Personal Filesharing unchecking itself when I turn off the
Powerbook...

---
The George Bush Resume(?):
<http://www.bushoccupation.com/GWbush_resume.pdf>