[P1] Newbie question: iBook upgrades

Seeker bobgir at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 20:20:22 PST 2004

    My two cents worth - so long as you are patient, don't try to force
anything, and REMEMBER to discharge any static electricity in your body
(there's a lot of that about in cold, dry houses during winter) any
reasonably dexterous person who can replace a light bulb or change the air
filter in a car should be able to install ram and an airport card in an
iBook.  I just did so in my Dual-USB iBook and it was simplicity itself.

    Go for it,
    bob
--
Murphy's Law of Combat:
#14.  The important things are always simple.
#15.  The simple things are always hard.
#16.  The easy way is always mined.