Finder doing some very size calculations ...

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Feb 29 15:36:18 PST 2004

Recently I have noticed that I cannot trust the size info I get from the
finder window, even if I do apple+I

E.g. I have here one folder .. Which finder shows me with 6.1 MB ... But
inside that folder ... I have about 10 files ... Most of them 7 MB, one even
13 MB .. .

Is there a refresh button like in windows .. F5  I guess ???

I get similar things in the bottom bar when finder 'lies' too me about the
total space available ...

Anyone else seen that ??? I think I have that since I upped to 10.3.2 or
10.3.3 .. Not sure ...

Thanks