[P1] iBook 900mhz G3 Problems, Again!

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 15:53:43 PST 2004

On Jan 3, 2004, at 2:29 PM, Gene Merritt wrote:

> I have no real answers. That's the model I have, and it just came back
> from Apple
> a couple or three days ago.  Logic board and video sending unit fried.

Same model - same problem. Multiple times.

It apparently has to do with "flexing" of the case and something coming
loose from the logic board. Those people who leave their computers on a
table most of the time aren't going to see the problem as often as
those of us who expected it to be extremely portable and therefore
carry it around with us everywhere we go and use it on our laps and
sitting in the car, etc.

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.