[P1] iBook G3, iBook G4, PowerBook G4

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 13:21:15 PST 2004

 When I bought the iBook, I was seriously
> considering the 12" PowerBook, but at the time it was just a bit out my
> price range. Anyone on this list with a G4 iBook yet?
>
> Joe
    I had a G3 iBook - 700 MHz - but moved up to a G4 so I could do more
with FCE, among other things.
    The G3 iBook never gave me a problem except for two latch repairs (a
known issue at the time).
    My new G4 has a nicer, firmer keyboard and works just great. I've had it
almost two months now. It has traveled with me to local coffeeshops and
through airport security on the my Christmas flights home.
    My parents now have my G3 iBook and are getting good use out of it.

Gary
--
Homepage - http://homepage.mac.com/joehardy
AIM (or iChat): GaryJTN