filled up ibook?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 09:56:24 PST 2004

I was just visiting the local K-8 school, where they have a large
computer lab filled with iMacs and other newer Macs, including a
double-chipped G5.
Anyway, the teacher's iBook has a 10G HD but with nothing on it but
apps, (i.e., no big video or photo files) seems almost full up.
It's running 10.2.6 (I think).
Seems as if I read somewhere about some anomoly in the OS causing it to
look full when it's not really.
?
thanks,

donald henry hinkle