[P1] filled up ibook?

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 12:26:34 PST 2004

OK, I knew it had to be there so I kept looking. :)

See this macosxhints.com article for information on tuning
dynamic_pager to remove unused swapfiles:
	http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030712130414339
Look for the text "Tuning dynamic_pager so unused swapfiles dissapear"
[sic].

Cheers,

Eagle