[P1] AC Adapter Forward Compatibility?

B G briang113 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 10:32:31 PST 2004

Take a look at this knowledge base article. It should
help.

PowerBook and iBook: AC Adapter, Battery, and Charger
Identification
Article ID:16168
Created: 9/2/94
Modified:	6/20/03

This document provides information for all PowerBook
and iBook computer power adapters, batteries, and
battery chargers, and how to identify them.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=16168&sessionID=anonymous|34042316&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com%3a80%2f

> I have an AC adapter from a 12 inch 700 MHz iBook,
> and I have a 14 inch
> 933 Mhz G4 iBook.  Will that AC adapter work with my
> iBook?  I've
> examined the two adapters (the one that came with
> the G4 and the old
> one), and the markings on them are similar, but just
> different enough
> that I thought I should find out for sure.
>
> Thanks for any help you guys have!!!
>
> - Mike W.

=====
Brian