[P1] old software?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Tue Jan 6 10:54:53 PST 2004

ah, ok, yep. I was hoping to find such old stuff for free...
-don
On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 01:52  PM, Jim Shimozawa wrote:

> There is always eBay.
> You can still find plenty of software for 7 & 8 there.
> Jim
>
> On Jan 6, 2004, at 10:37 AM, Don Hinkle wrote:
>
>> I'm helping the local school upgrade a batch of old PowerMacs running
>> 7.x and 8.x.
>> Is there a place to find old software (appleworks, etc.) that will
>> run on these?
>> thanks,
>>
>> -don hinkle...

-don hinkle
The Texan stereotype is a loud, overbearing, braggart — ”Now listen,
son, I’ll tell you how to do it.” Okies are the opposite: understated,
quieter, more humble with a strong streak of self-effacing humor and
sarcasm. “I would dearly appreciate your showing me how to do it since
I’ve only done this a thousand times.” One popular automobile bumper
sticker reads, “It’s hard to be humble when you’re a Sooner.”   Read
OKLAHOMA, an Enslow book, by Donald Henry Hinkle. ISBN 0-7660-5138-2