old software?

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 12:43:16 PST 2004

Don Hinkle <donhinkle at mac.com> wrote:
>ah, ok, yep. I was hoping to find such old stuff for free...

Free?!?!? You want it all and you want it for free?!?!?!?!? :-))

Google [abandonware mac] and see what turns up. Also, the LEM swap
mail-list <http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html> always has older SW for
little $$, frequently for the cost of shipping or not much more.

And of course there's always usenet warez binaries groups, hotline,
carracho, bittorrent, etc. for those what don't mind being an out-and-out
SW pirate. Arrrrr, please however understand I'm not recommending you go
_there_ matey . . .

Close enough to free for ya?

hth,

Dan K