[P1] Why not applecare -- it sure seems worth the $$

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 13:34:38 PST 2004

> It sounds like the luck of the service tech you reach

I was wondering if that might be it, and that it might be worth another
call, but being that I am in my third year of AppleCare, I can
understand why it wouldn't be covered.  They also did say there was a
specific time frame after which a batter was not covered (even though
it was not written in my agreement).  I am pretty sure that the time
frame they said was less than a year, so they must have changed their
policy.
Dave.