[P1] Slotloading iBook <-> 8cm standard CD size ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Jan 12 15:40:06 PST 2004

on 1/13/04 11:18 AM, Jack Rodgers at jackrodgers at earthlink.net wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2004, at 3:17 AM, Peter Nacken wrote:
>
>> Anyone here uses them on a daily basis and can give me some
>> reassurance ?
>>
> Apple's support page says to only use the standard size cds with slot

Yep I recall that ... And I tried to find that document again ... Because I
also recall that they said that 8cm is also a standard size (as long as it
is round) ...

But the iBook G4 manual states that discs smaller than 12cm are a no no ..
So ... Why did I ever buy that stack of mini CDRs ??

Thanks for the help everyone