[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

B G briang113 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 16:27:09 PST 2004

What is the price after the special runs out and how
long do you get that low price?  DSL is very reliable
almost no problems unless the servers go down.

I have SBC pacbell and my low price went away after a
year. now paying 49.95.  But I think it is worth it.
Of course we are getting almost 1 mb speed while
paying for low speed hookup.

 --- Linda van Thiel <lvt at mac.com> wrote:
> I've been thinking about switching to dsl - at work
> too much since it
> is a fast connection. Earthlink dsl is $50 per month
> (now paying $23?
> for dial-up).  I heard about SBC (aka ameritech/ ma
> bell) which is my
> current phone service, from someone at work.  DSL
> with them and Yahoo
> is only $27 per month - just a hair over what I am
> payiing for my slow
> modem connection. Plus you get a $99 rebate which
> for the first year
> brings it down to $18 per month.  For that low price
> I could even
> afford to run both for a month to get everything
> switched over.
>
> Anyone have any experience with this?
>
> Linda (glad to have a .mac account now)
> SE MI

> <ibook-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <ibook-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> ----------
> Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com   |
> Enter To Win A |
>   --  Canon Digital Camcorders start at $799       |
>  Free iBook!   |
>
> iBookPlanet.com |  Visit iBookPlanet.com for the
> hottest
>                 |  iBook News, Features, Reviews &
> More.
>
>    RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo.com