[P1] Server

aussieblnd aussieblnd at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 11:16:28 PST 2004

And are you paying for traffic?
Right now  Cable company's are in deep poo! So you maybe able to get better
pricing, but cable can be a bit wonky.  You really only need a staic IP if
your running your own server system and need to IP for remote connection
from other office  locations etc you may have.  Also good if your hosting
your own web site!
Fire wall, hub/routers, cables, server software, RAM load it up on ram! .Are
you going to be the remote host for the mail system?