Palm Sync

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Thu Jan 15 23:45:16 PST 2004

My Hotsync with my Palm quit working after I installed Panther. I
downloaded the Palm 4.1 installer and it tells me it can't install
because of a "system error: access denied." Does anyone know what I am
supposed to do? It doesn't ask me for a password like other software
does.

TIA

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Serving corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support