[P1] Palm Sync

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jan 20 12:47:58 PST 2004

This may not be the root cause, but on one computer that has panther, the
original PALM 4.1 install didn't work after upgrade, but I believe that was
because iSync was updated to the latest version.  On my other mac that runs
Panther,(pre iSync update, cloned from the other drive, using CCC, so the drives
and set up are identical), Palm 4.1 works fine with it.  So, I surmised that
something with iSync had to do with it, but I have no other evidence or
reason.....

Al

--- "Harry D. Corsover" wrote:
I'm using Palm 4.1 with Panther daily. Where did you get the
"information" that Palm 4.1 "doesn't work" with Panther? Is this an
iBook thing? (I still have a clamshell iBook running 9.2.2, and have no
plans to go to OS X on that machine.)
--- end of quote ---