[P1] shutdown when opening lid

gwallace gwallace at gwi.net
Wed Jan 21 15:28:10 PST 2004

That was also the verdict by the tech guy at work.  I now have a
temporary iBook while the first one gets sent "away."  Fortunately, I
was able to wake it up long enough to save all of my files so it's no
great loss.  I'm curious to see if the files on the hard drive are
still there when it returns.  Thanks.