[P1] Reinstall Jag, now safari won't work

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 05:46:59 PST 2004

On Jan 23, 2004, at 1:57 AM, Tom Bridgeland wrote:

> OK. Thanks. I did this and now iTunes is back working. But Safari only
> had one copy of that file in the preferences folder. I removed it, but
> no change. Put it back, no change. Any other suggestions? I really
> don't want to buy Panther now ;--)

This is from Panther but Jaguar may work the same.

User:Library:caches:Safari
User:Library:Safari

Quit Safari.
Try dragging these two files in separate folders on your hard drive and
note where they came from. Start Safari.

  If Safari still won't start, put them back.

If you can now start Safari, these should be replaced and you can trash
them unless there is something inside you feel you should replace.

---
<http://www.billionairesforbush.com/index.html>