[P1] Reading word documents

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 15:21:18 PST 2004

On Jan 26, 2004, at 10:08 PM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:

> I use MS Word v.X, and often wind up cursing at Microsoft.

The only reason I ever used Word, except in my masochistic moments, was
for the outliner. I thought it was cool that I could apply styles to
the various outline levels and create a nicely formatted document.
However...

I like More but it decided to go for overkill and become everything but
an outliner.

Omni-Outliner which Apple is including seems just about write for
writing the wrongs of other processors.

---
<http://www.billionairesforbush.com/index.html>