[P1] Carpal Syndrome...

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 27 17:25:57 PST 2004

Pat:

If you could retrain yourself, you would type as I do--with my wrists
actually resting on my the front of my Pismo and iBook. My mother, who
at one time was secretary to the chief of the CAB (forerunner of the
FAA) and an incredibly fast typist, could not believe how I type!

A couple of weeks ago, Megamacs in Tulsa, OK, advertised a roll-up gel
keyboard for $20. I saw some later that week in CompUSA. Megamacs still
has them--for $25 now. I don't know whether that's something you would
want or whether it would help your CTS,  but it would surely be portable.

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?cat=40000

Larger view: http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?action=view&pid=1252933

Gary