[P1] Cable Modem and Airport

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 08:29:19 PST 2004

I could be wrong here, but I suspect you're not getting many answers because
it's basically a no-brainer. I bought an Apple ABS and an internal airport
card, plugged everything inŠand that was it. I was wireless. Not much to
write about there. Of course, I have read that 3rd party wireless routers
are a bit harder to configure, so good luck.

Brian