[P1] OT Playing AVI files

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 11:19:12 PDT 2004

First, thanks for taking the (huge amount of) time to lay all this out. It
was extremely informative. I actually went and found a more recent version
of VLC (0.7.2, vs. the 0.7.0 I had been using), plus I downloaded the latest
DivX encoder. Since then, things are working better in QuickTime, but I
still can't get VLC to work very well at all, which may be a function of my
processor being only 600 MGHZ. But again, thanks for taking the time.

Brian