[P1] ibook closure mechanism

Stephen Mackenzie stephen.mackenzie at connectfree.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 14:50:24 PDT 2004

Recently discovered that tightening the torx bolts at the back on the
bottom... the ones on each side of the hinge, about 1/4 of the way in
from the edges... helps the stiffness of the hinge and "latching
quality" considerably.

Watch, though, because it's really easy to overtighten the bolts and
strip the threads. Only one side on mine, thankfully.

:-(

SM.