iBook External Monitor ?

MacAddictvja vern1234 at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 12 09:28:07 PDT 2004

I would like to connect my G4 iBook to my desktop monitor (sometimes). Here
is my question: Is there some kind of dual-connecter so I can leave the
monitor connected to the desktop, and have an extra cord ready to connect
the monitor to the iBook?

If I have to disconnect the monitor from the desktop, then connect to the
iBook, that would be very difficult, because there isn't much room in our
very small apartment, and it is a lot trouble to get to the back of the
monitor.

Thanks.

-- vjamacaddict

G4 iBook, OSX 10.3.4 Panther, 768MB RAM, superdrive/bluetooth