[P1] Need info on VST's clamshell iBook battery charger

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Mon Jul 12 10:46:27 PDT 2004

> I bought a VST charger a couple of years ago for the same purpose.
> What I discovered is that if you pull one of the batteries out and put
> it right back in, you can sometimes get it to charge by leaving it
> overnight. I managed to resurrect two batteries I had purchased from
> overstock.com for $30 each that way!

If a battery is still reasonably good, but the mechanism that regulates
it has faulty information, this may sort of "reset" that, and allow the
battery to take a charge again...at least, I think that's what happened
in this case.Î

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"