[P1] Safari driving me crazy!!

Zathras' Lackey dreeser at loganet.net
Wed Jul 14 23:34:29 PDT 2004

Several months ago Safari exhibited the same tendency on my PowerMac.
I then read about

<http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?
story=20030703013750909&query=safari>

and tried the recommended solution.

At nearly the same time I started using Cache Out X from

<http://www.nonamescriptware.com/forums/index.php?
&act=Downloads&CODE=02&id=3>

No problems since.