[P1] iWanna Tell Ya

Gene Merritt bsirius at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 15:05:06 PDT 2004

On 7/24/04 5:59 PM, "Donald Keenan" <dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, July 24, 2004, at 05:39 PM, William Wiseman wrote:
>
>>> I got two bumper stickers on my minivan: BUSH IS A LIAR and DEFEND
>>> AMERICA - DEFEAT BUSH. Actually, that would an even bigger disaster
>>> than electing Carter.
>>

> Keeping this mac-related, does anyone know if Kerry and Edwards are mac
> users? Bush supposedly was or is. Clinton, too.
>
> Donald

To answer your question this blurb is from Don Mayer's Kibbles and Bytes
(July 16) :

Presidents Use Macs!

I read an article that had a picture of John Kerry typing away on his
17-inch PowerBook, and then I found out that President Bush is also a Mac
user. Well, I guess that we'll have to make our voting decision on other
criteria, since both seem to have the right platform when if comes to
computers!