[P1] iWanna Tell Ya

Reid Conti rconti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:17:51 PDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:58:28 +0100, nickpaul <nickpaul at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I have to be honest and admit that it something of a pleasant surprise to
> find that friends over the water are able to swap political opinions with
> incisive good humour!

Funny, yes, but off-topic.  Could we get away from that please?  I,
for one, am unhappy with the way Bush-bashing has become so en vogue
and acceptable everywhere.  I dislike the guy, and would never vote
for him, but it's clear that just a small hair less than the majority
is willing to cast a vote in his favor at this very moment (hah, same
as last election!), so I don't know why it's acceptable to gang up on
him and assume everyone's a Kerry fan, when this kind of thing has not
been a tolerable in the past.

- reid
(playing with my new Airport Express as we speak!!)