[P1] hot spots in u.s.

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed Jul 28 06:59:13 PDT 2004

If they charge you for it, its secured and you would not just randomly
find it... I say if you get a signal, dont do anything illegal or try
to run your business from it and its cool.  If you have a wifi base
station/access point and you do not want people on it, if should be up
to you to secure it, not others to stay off.