[P1] List Mother Sending Spam to Subscribers

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Jul 28 07:05:18 PDT 2004

> What is causing this?  Will the list mother please respond to one of
> us.  This is tantamount to sending spam to subscribers.  This is an
> insult to all subscribers.  None of us want emails from 2002 and 2003.

You might try unsubscribing and resubscribing, and see if that helps.
Or at least temporarily abandon the digest format; I think I've seen
more complaints about older e-mail messages than the messages
themselves, because I just get the regular messages.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"