[P1] Key Lime dvd eject?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 02:22:53 PDT 2004

Yeah, I'd say now that you know about the little round eject button, I'd try
a few different DVD's in the drive. I remember for example that the 'Men in
Black' special edition held the caveat on the back (in tiny writing) 'May
not work on a Macintosh.

I've seen about four or five examples so far of DVD's that say they won't
work on a Mac, but that's four or five out of how many billion? Everything
I've played so far on my Mac's has worked fine.

If you're still having problems then I would trash the DVD player
preferences and restart the iBook. Other than that I would go into
Extensions Manager (assuming you're still using OS9) and check out what
version of the DVD player you have. There's a good chance you can update it
with a quick download from Apple.