[P1] Final movie version online

Gary joehardy at mac.com
Tue Jun 15 12:30:38 PDT 2004

> Gary,
>
> I don't know what's wrong, but I can only get to Ontario and it stops.
> I love the merges and the sound of the water on Lake Ontario is
> wonderful...
>
> Maybe you can tell me why this is...is it my iBook with 10.2.8?
>
> Pat
    Do you have the latest version of QT installed?  Which browser? I've
checked out both the dialup and broadband versions on a variety of Macs and
PCs and it's worked fine.  It worked with our video lab Power Macs, both of
which I've kept at 10.2.8 (until the school gives me money for Panther. <G>)
    Let me know if you have any luck.

Gary
--
Homepage - http://homepage.mac.com/joehardy