[P1] This a good deal???

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Tue Jun 15 13:57:38 PDT 2004

I think you can find the 7200 RPM 60 GB for about 200 and then get a
case with the remaining 60 something. If you want space and not the
fastest drive around the 80 gig bare drive i have seen it around for
about 150. So i think the price is about right don't really see a
special deal there.
Richard Clark
MawgaDog Computer Systems
mawgadog at tin.it