[P1] Final movie version online

RP McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Tue Jun 15 15:02:42 PDT 2004

On 15/6/04 8:35 pm, "patdart" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote (in part):

> I don't know what's wrong, but I can only get to Ontario and it stops.
> I love the merges and the sound of the water on Lake Ontario is
> wonderful...
>
> Maybe you can tell me why this is...is it my iBook with 10.2.8?

I would hazard a guess to the settings you have in QT, and less the version
of X or QT...open QuickTime and then go through the various preferences and
settings...select the correct internet connection speed, and whether you
want QT to allow playback automatically, saving the movies in disk cache,
etc...This may be the reason.

Are you also running any other internet applications at the same time? For
example iTunes Radio or downloading something at the same time?

For info, it still runs in Safari but with a small QT plug-in for the web
browser.

HTH,

Richard