[P1] Final movie version online

RP McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Tue Jun 15 15:42:38 PDT 2004

On 15/6/04 11:28 pm, "patdart" <patdart at cox-internet.com> wrote (in part):

> I just looked and my prefs is set to 512 Kbps DSL/Cable.  I have no
> idea what speed my connection is on Cox.  Anybody want to hazard that
> info?  Or do I have to wait in line for many moons to talk to their
> tech support?

It probably shouldn't make a huge difference but I'm not certain on this.

> I didn't see a pref to allow playback automatically and didn't have
> anything but mail and Safari open.

I'm using 10.3.4 so not sure if the settings are the same place but check in
System Preferences by clicking the QuickTime icon...Also check the settings
in QuickTime Player app itself by going to the QuickTime Player Menu bar
Heading (after opening the application) and choosing Preferences/Player
Preferences...

> Where is the QT plug-in?  I've had no problems before with streaming
> video...Steve Jobs' talks, etc.  Just this one.

This should be updated automatically when one installs new versions of QT
(but I think it is located in the following location:

Your HD name/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/QuickTime Plugin.plugin

Along with other plugins for the browsers...

HTH,

Richard
==