[P1] This a good deal???

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Wed Jun 16 06:21:41 PDT 2004

I have seen those for $160 at Sams Club and Costco... You could
probably find them on the web about as cheap.

If you are on a budget, It is still less expensive to buy a hard drive
and an enclosure and put them together yourself than to buy the
complete unit.

Nice devices until its time to stick it in your pocket and go
somewhere...