[P1] PC Connection Query

Brian briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 23 11:12:45 PDT 2004

This could be caused by a variety of things,

Are you broadcasting both B and G access or only B or only G?

Is he using a B or G card?

Did you change the password?

Is it broadcasting on a channel that his card can receive ( some cards
only receive limited channel, like 10 and 11.)

Are the airport and card set to the same encryption 64, 128?

Is encryption on?

Did you try turning it off?

Does his laptop even see the airport?

Does it see it but not connect?

If you can give more details about the setup for the Airport and Laptop.

good Luck