[P1] how to get a date

Linda L. Rowe mindfulway at mfx.net
Fri Jun 25 18:18:17 PDT 2004

> So--we have a date?
>
> Brian

Oh, I walked right into that one, didn't I!!

I did go thru  _all_  the tabs, and customizing and editing, format,
input, international sections of the date and time preferences and it
still doesn't show up in the bar.  I could have it show up in the
window but I don't want that, so I'll stick with the extra click to see
the date in the drop down box.  Though it's easy to look in the upper
right corner of my computer, it's not like I can't look at the calendar
on the wall in front of me!  Thank you for all the suggestions-
Linda