[P1] Accessing FTP servers within MacOS X

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 17:57:18 PST 2004

Unfortunately so, yes you need a third-party tool.

You can of course use the command line version in the Terminal, but if you
want a nice Gui, you have to use a separate one like Rbrowser, Osxigen,
Transmit, Fetch, Interarchy or for instance my current favorite, Cyberduck,
which is free from http://cyberduck.ch

Cheers,

Kim