[P1] Networking, step by step

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Wed Mar 3 07:58:12 PST 2004

JMteacher at aol.com wrote:
> Hi, I keep trying to e-mail you but it gets sent back as
> undeliverable.  It did ping, so I must be doing something wrong as it
> still won't print.

Well, I'm at a loss now.  If the machines can see each other and
the printer is configured/shared/printing on the iMac ok, and
you've selected 'Rendezvous' sharing on the iBook, I don't know
why it's not working.

Sorry.

BTW, that email problem you had, did you use the iBook or the iMac
to try and email me?  Did you use my jcw3rd at mac.com or jcw at kingoblio.com
address?

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator