[P1] Verizon DSL with Linksys Wireless Router

Michael Flournoy meflournoy at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 19:02:39 PST 2004

This " no Mac support " comes from Linksys. I don't know what they
think the problem is though. I am using one right now in a mixed
environment and it works fine. I recall that it came with some PC only
software but I don't remember what it did. I set up the PC first so I
can't tell you about a Mac only setup. I do remember that when I
installed the airport card in the mac all I had to do was run the
Airport Setup program that is in the utilities folder and I was
connected. On the PC end I had to install 2 pieces of software and
reboot the laptop 4 times. ( 2 times to add the pc card and it's driver
and 2 times to install the wireless software, all as per the
instructions. ) Maybe they don't offer Mac support because they are too
busy with all the support PC's require. I bought the Linksys from a Mac
dealer no less.

       Mike