[P1] Safari Auto Fill?

gwallace gwallace at gwi.net
Sun Mar 7 11:19:17 PST 2004

I have the same problem with a few sites--all financial
institutions--ever since I upgraded to Panther.  I wondered if they had
added a layer of security to prevent saving passwords for certain kinds
of sites.  Other sites like the public library, Amazon, etc. work fine.
I would love to know how to work around this, since my computer is in a
safe location and I prefer convenience over  security.