Irez USB Kritter Cam

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 18:25:29 PST 2004

Is anyone using this USB video camera with their iBook in either OS9 or
OSX??

My 6 year old daughter and I are interested in rigging one up with a
flashlight to check out some local gopher turtle holes in the yard. These
turtles dig horizontal holes up to 12 feet long and cohabitate with snakes
and other kritters. Thought it would be fun to rig up our own national
geographic moment equipment using or iBook and a long USB cable. The Kritter
ca has been sitting around unused for a few years. I downloaded the current
OS9 software from iRez to no avail. It won't open the video setting window
and the display screen is black - any ideas or alternative drivers OS X or
OS 9 ??