[P1] HTTP email polling apps?

z liam zoyed at hotpop.com
Tue Mar 9 09:21:42 PST 2004

>I'm just wondering if there is an application that I can use that is
>similar to OE in windows that would allow me to more easily manage
>my hotmail than the web interface.  I don't have OS 9 installed,
>only Panther.  Are there any other options than installing OS 9 and
>trying to get OE working on it?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Jean-Paul

I have this "plugin" running in "Mail". works well as far as I can tell.
<http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/httpmail-plugin/httpmail_panther_1.32.dmg.gz>

It does not all for sending via Hotmail, but simply being able to
download is better than the web interface.
I did find it (somehow) in a search at sourceforge.net.

Good luck.
--

thanks
zlf

If it isn't broken, You haven't looked closely enough.