[P1] iBook decision - 900MHz G3 vs. current models?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 14 21:00:36 PST 2004

Leo,

I'm guessing you're new to the list, because there's been a long history of
posts about 3rd party extended warranties that turned out to be nightmares­­
and an equally long history of people who got very fast turnaround with
AppleCare. On the whole, I'd say you're probably better off with AppleCare
(which is usually available at a discounted rate from several sites.)

Brian