[P1] iBook Dilemma

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Thu Mar 18 05:16:58 PST 2004

> I have a 12" iBook G4, and I'm very happy with it. The DVD/CDRW
combo
> is now standard, and it's nice to have now that Apple's iLife suite,
> for example, comes on a DVD-ROM and more software packages
may follow,
> so that's a good investment to make.

Hi, Gabriel,

This is what I wanted to know. Thank you so much for the information.
I still think that i will go with the bigger screen and a bigger hard
drive. I have old eyes and my *huge* 3 gig hard drive didn't stay huge
for long. As for Wi-Fi, I live in the boonies and i am the Wi-Fi in my
area. I will get the Airport extreme, but will keep my current base
station.
I really like hearing that you have been so happy with your G4.

May