Where to get those odd tools needed to open my ibook?

Sid Barras sbarris at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 00:25:50 PST 2004

Hi ya'll,
does anyone know where to buy the tool needed to open my ibook (G3
800mhz, CD-ROM)?
It looks like a very small hex head with one of the "faces" indented so
that a normal hex head driver won't fit into the "well."
I've never seen one exactly like that-- is it unique to apple?
Also, are there any other sizes or different heads within the unit?
I am determined to tinker with my new ibook, just as I've done with all
the other pbs I've owned previous to this ibook...

Greetings from CajunLand USA South Louisiana
Sid Barras